To learn about our unlimited jobs bundles for Division I schools, please contact Courtney Freet at email@example.com.
Find all active job postings on our D1.jobs board.
Why promote your job opening on D1.jobs?
- Proactively push your job opening out to more than 26,000 of college athletics’ most influential people via the industry-essential D1.ticker email
- More than 8,000 female administrators and thousands more diverse leaders across the industry read D1.ticker
- In addition to inclusion in D1.ticker & Evening Standard, send your opening to the exact audience you’re trying to reach with our D1.jobs targeted emails (segmented by areas of expertise & included for free with a standard job post)
- Capture active and passive job seekers
- Put your job opening in front of influencers who can refer the best talent your way
- 334 different Division I athletic departments have used D1.jobs to promote job openings
- 91% of our customers return to post additional openings
- Jobs are posted for 30 days
- “A recent Auburn posting on D1.jobs resulted in 147% more resumes received compared to a similar position & hiring process advertised on other job boards six months ago.” – Auburn Associate Athletic Director
- “The value, compared with other industry-specific boards, is in the daily direct push to D1.ticker’s subscribers.” – American Athletic Conference Assistant Commissioner
- “Posting on D1.ticker allows us to broaden our pool of applicants to target talented athletics professionals. We know prospective candidates will see our job opportunity in their email each morning” – Athletics HR Representative at University of Louisville
- “D1.ticker is where I check my daily news every morning and list all our job openings to reach out to a large network. You make it so easy to post jobs with you.” – Suna Cicekli, Director of Athletics Human Resources at Oklahoma
- “We have used D1.job for the last few years because it has significantly increased the number of qualified applicants we receive for open positions. It is a quick and easy way to get positions in front of some of the top professionals in our industry. Thank you for the concise and easy ability to reach athletic professionals in our industry.” – Diane Turnham, Senior Associate Athletic Director/SWA at Middle Tennessee State
- “We have found that D1.ticker is the best way to quickly and effectively draw attention to our open positions. The Air Force Academy is a special place and we appreciate D1.ticker partnering with us to obtain top talent from across the country.” – Derek Gossler, Assoc. AD for External Operations at Air Force
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 305-726-4638