Eliminate the barrage of articles and time-consuming searches. Efficient D1 athletics news in a daily email. Sign up today!
Why D1.ticker and the daily email?
D1.ticker is designed for efficiency. It is also designed to provide a holistic view of stories that are vital to the knowledge base of all those who want to gain an advantage in college athletics. One email a day with a curated selection of the most important fact-based developments. The goal is simplicity and speed, so that you don’t spend vital time during the work day searching out stories big and small – though I’m quite sure the big ones will still find you. Subscribe and enjoy your effective time savings without missing a beat.
Miss a recent email? Check out the most recent D1.ticker daily emails. If wanting more, go for it!
Today’s Daily Email
- D1.ticker - News from Thursday, May 26, 2015
- D1.ticker - News from Wednesday, May 25, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Tuesday, May 24, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Monday, May 23, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Sunday, May 22, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Saturday, May 21, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Friday, May 20, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Thursday, May 19, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Previous Emails – Continued
- D1.ticker - News from Tuesday, May 17, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Monday, May 16, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Sunday, May 15, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Saturday, May 14, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Friday, May 13, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Thursday, May 12, 2016
- D1.ticker - Breaking News at Minnesota
- D1.ticker - News from Wednesday, May 11, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Monday, May 9, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Sunday, May 8, 2016
- D1.ticker - News from Saturday, May 7, 2016
An industry leader for more than four decades, Learfield has a deep presence in the college athletics landscape nationwide. It manages the multimedia and sponsorship rights for 120 collegiate institutions, conferences and arenas, and supports athletic departments at all competitive levels as title sponsor of the prestigious Learfield Directors’ Cup.
Learfield also provides its collegiate partners access to professional concessions and ticket sales; licensing and trademark consulting; digital platform expertise; and venue and technology systems through its affiliated companies. For more about Learfield’s history, businesses and career opportunities, visit www.learfieldsports.com.LEARN MORE
Founded in 1989, Anthony Travel is a nationally recognized leader in athletic travel management services. With 40 offices nationwide, Anthony Travel provides travel services to many of the nation’s most prestigious universities and sports organizations. Anthony Travel also provides comprehensive travel solutions to alumni and fans, including air, hotel, ground transportation and hospitality needs for regular season competition, tournaments, bowl games and other championship events. Anthony Travel saves clients time and money, while providing unforgettable travel experiences. ANTHONYTRAVEL.com
Turnkey Search has been an industry leader since 1996, with a legacy of more than 1,000 executive search placements. Our success and differentiation is grounded in actual, hands-on operating experience in college sports (Gene DeFilippo) and professional sports and entertainment (Len Perna), supported by an experienced and diverse team of recruiters (led by Carolyne Savini and others) with unmatched subject matter expertise in sports and entertainment. TURNKEYSEARCH.com
Spectra by Comcast Spectacor is the expert in hosting and entertainment, partnering with over 300 clients at 400 global properties to create memorable experiences for millions of visitors every year. Spectra’s expertise is embodied within three main divisions: Venue Management (formerly Global Spectrum), Food Services & Hospitality (formerly Ovations Food Services), and Ticketing & Fan Engagement (formerly Paciolan). SPECTRAEXPERIENCES.com